Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Supa Malleo 60-Foe! Episode Foe


School is coming tomorrow! I'm really exited because even with filming, editing, and writing my book, this summer was extremely boring. Let's go over what I've done this summer. We've seen two traitors join Bowser Jr's high counsel, a takeover of the kingdom, and an enemy help Mario recapture Peach. Also, we've seen Bieber get shot by Tony Montana(LOL ROFL), Malleo get some stars, Link shoot himself, and some new Zelda songs for seasons 3 and beyond. Expect less Mario songs in the future. Since I'm not going to have much time to do this anymore, I'll give you few sneak peaks. Someone will have wind-chime-phobia, Someone will have amnesia and join Mario's group, Someone will come hunting Mario, and on the season finale, Someone will crash in Mushroom Valley. Someone not seen since the new play control games...

No comments:

Post a Comment